Maltodextrin, Sunflower Seed Oil, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Isolate, Soy Protein Isolate, Isomaltulose, Fructose, Rapeseed Oil, Antioxidants (Soya lecithin, L-ascorbic acid, TBHQ), Myo-Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Vitamins, L-Carnitine, Taurine, Fructo oligosaccharides, Gum Arabic, Acidity regulator (Citric acid), Minerals - Choline, Sodium, Potassium chloride, Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Selenium, Molybdenum
- Slow-releasing Isomaltulose minimise blood sugar spikes
- High-quality triple-blend protein delays hunger and provides all-day balanced energy
- MUFA, PUFA, and low SFA help improve heart health
- The goodness of fibres supports optimum weight management
Good to know:
Energy per Serving:
454 kcal/100 gm
Product Form: Powder
Directions for Use:
- Take 175 ml of drinking water
- Add 6 levelled scoops (approx. 50 gm) of the powder
- Stir continuously until dissolved and consume immediately
- Store in a cool and dry place
- Close lid tightly after each use
- After opening, use the content within 4 weeks or the best before use, whichever is earlier
- Keep out of reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long can a glass of Prohance D be kept out at room temperature or in the refrigerator?
Once prepared, Prohance D should be consumed immediately or within one hour. However, if refrigerated, it should be consumed within 12 hours.
Does Prohance D interact with any medication?
Prohance D is not known to interact with any other diabetic medicine.
I don’t feel full with one glass of Prohance D alone. May I consume more than 50 grams of it?
You may increase the dosage of this product as per the daily requirement. However, the total caloric intake should be in control. You should consult your doctor or dietician before increasing the dose of Prohance D.
What is the periodicity until which I can use Prohance D?
Prohance D can always be a part of your diet. However, it is advised to consult your dietician/doctor.
Is this product a protein supplement? How is it different from other similar ones?
Prohance D is not a protein supplement. Prohance D is a balanced energy nutritional formula for diabetics. The nutrition from one serving of Prohance D equals slow-release carbohydrate (23.1 g), healthy fibres (4.1 g), a blend of proteins (10.1 g), heart-healthy fats (9.6g) and 13 vital vitamins and 14 minerals. On the other hand, protein supplements have a high protein content that is more apt for individuals with a physically demanding lifestyle and might not be beneficial for individuals with diabetes.