Directions for use:
It is advised to dust this powder over affected parts of the body and lightly pat it on the skin. Be careful when using it for fungal infections of the intimate body parts. Do consult your doctor if planning to use it for your kids.
Quick tips for Candid Dusting Powder:
- If your symptoms fail to improve even after using it for a week or 10 days, then it is wise to consult your doctor to get it treated properly
- When using it for kids, then make sure to use it under adult supervision as chances of swallowing, licking, and using it on open wounds is high.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of this capsule, inform your doctor immediately.
- Ensure you dry the skin well after a bath, especially tricky areas like between the toes, armpits, etc before using the powder for effective results.
- If you experience any skin irritation or itching with the use of this powder, then talk to your doctor immediately.
Side-effects of Candid Dusting Powder:
It usually does not cause any side effects when used as recommended by your doctor. However, please be careful when using it. Also, exercise caution when using it around kids as there is a high chance that kids might use it on the face which can affect the eyes and nose, or may eat it unknowingly.
Storage and safety information:
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.