- Lumivoid Depigmenting cream has been demonstrated to lighten and depigment the skin. It helps to fade dark spots, resulting in a more even complexion and smoother skin texture.
- Lumivoid Depigmenting cream prevents loss of moisture, thereby retaining the skin's natural moisture.
- It is free of parabens and formaldehyde. It is suitable for all skin types and is equally suitable for men and women.
- It effectively safeguards the skin from UV rays.
Directions for Use
The face should be washed with water. Gently pat dry. Apply a small amount of Lumivoid Depigmenting cream to your skin in a gentle circular motion with your finger. Apply twice daily or as directed by your doctor.
- Dermatitis or rash
- Pigmentary changes
- Skin peeling
- Irritation or tenderness
- Read the label carefully before use or ask for advice from your healthcare professional or dermatologist.
- If you are allergic to any of the ingredients, avoid using the product. If you are not sure, check with a dermatologist.
- Other pigment-reducing or peeling treatments should not be used with Lumivoid Depigmenting cream.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a healthcare professional before using Lumivoid Depigmenting cream.
- Lumivoid cream contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which can make your skin more sensitive to the sun, increasing the risk of sunburn. While using this product and for a week afterwards, use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure.
- Do not use if your skin is injured, cut, or bruised.
- Store in a cool and dry location.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Question: How to use Lumivoid Depigmenting cream?
Answer: Lumivoid Depigmenting cream can be used as part of a daily skincare routine. After cleansing, apply a tiny amount of Lumivoid Depigmenting cream to the affected areas. When the discolouration returns to its original shade, you may stop using it.
Question: Does Lumivoid Depigmenting cream have moisturising properties?
Answer: Lumivoid Depigmenting cream prevents moisture loss, thereby retaining the skin's natural moisture.
Question: What are the common treatment methods of hyperpigmentation?
Answer: Topical medications or dermatological procedures are the two therapy choices.
It is essential to underline that topical treatments do not work immediately. Because achieving a noticeable improvement in skin tone takes time and consistent use.
Question: What is hyperpigmentation?
Answer: Hyperpigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in colour than the normal surrounding skin. Excess production of melanin causes hyperpigmentation.
Question: What are the common causes of hyperpigmentation?
Answer: Overexposure to the sun, injury or inflammation to the skin due to acne, eczema, and increased pigment production are the causes of hyperpigmentation.
Aqua, Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG 100 Stearate, Ceteareth 20 and Cetostearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc oxide (and) Triethoxy caprylyl silane. Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-21 Cetyl alcohol, Polyacrylamide & C13-14 Isoparaffin & C9-11 Pareth-6, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymero (and) Silica, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate/Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cosmevit- DCX (Purified Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide, Linoleic acid (and)Linolenic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lecithin Ascorbvl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Methylisothiazolinone and Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol and Decylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aminomethyl Propanol), ACB Fruit Mix (Aqua & Vaccinium myrtillus fruit Extract & Saccharum officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract & Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract & (Orange) Fruit Extract & Citrus limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract & Acer saccharum (Sugar Maple Extract)) & Lactic acid, Phenoxyethanol and Methylisothiazolinone, Xanthan gum, SabiWhite (Tetrahydrodiferuloy|methane), Fragrance, Titanium Dioxide, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium metabisulfite, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Tocophery acetate, Disodium EDTA Cosmoperine (Tetrahydropiperine).