How Hair 4U Lotion works
Hair 4U 5% Lotion is a vasodilator. It works by widening the blood vessels and provides better blood flow to the hair follicles. This prevents hair loss and stimulates re-growth resulting in longer, thicker and increased numbers of hair.
- Minoxidil tablets may make you feel drowzy or dizzy when you stand up; particularly when you first start treatment or your dose is increased. If affected do not drive or operate machines.
- Do not take minoxidil either oral or topical application if you are allergic to minoxidil or any other ingredients of the medicine.
- Consult your Doctor before you start taking minoxidil orally If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant, or breast feeding.
- Consult your doctor immediately and stop taking minoxidil, if you develop discomfort in your chest any time after starting minoxidil.
- Do not use the topical application while smoking, or near any naked flame or strong heat source. Also, avoid exposure of the container and contents to naked flames during use, storage and disposal as the solution is flammable.
- Do not use minoxidil hair solution on red, inflamed, irritated or painful scalp.
- Do not use minoxidil hair solution if you are using other cream, lotions or ointments on your scalp.
- Do not exceed the recommended use. Exceeding the recommended dose will not re-grow your hair any more quickly and you have an increased likelihood of getting side-effects.
- Consult your doctor and inform him before using minoxidil if you are using medicines such as dithranol or petrolatum for psoriasis, tretinoin for acne and corticosteroids (bethmethasone dipropionate) for other skin disorders.
- Stop and consult your doctor immediately if you experience side effects related to low blood pressure such as chest pain, rapid heart rate, fainting, dizziness, swollen hands and feet and redness of the scalp.