Granvalor Trichobest Hair Serum Contains : Copper peptide.Hydrolyzed keratin, Milk protein, Hydrolysed soya protein, Ricebran Extract, Ginkgo biloba extract, Rosemerry extract, Tea tree oil, Pro-Vit B5, Inosital and Acetyl methionone.
Granvalor Trichobest Hair Serum's uses : Potent inhibitors of 5 Alpha reductase inhibitors to block DHT production, a hormone responsible for hair loss.
increases Follicle size and produces thick hair
Increases follicle cell proliferation and decreases programmed cell death of follicle
Increasing blood flow to the scalp providing nutrients to the scalp
Rejuvenating the hair root by working on its deep structure resulting in the increased
volume of hair in the growth stage.
Correcting the fibrosis condition of the root
granvalor Trichobest hair serum regulating seborrhoeic changes in the scalp preventing dandruff and accelerated
greasing of the hair.
Granvalor Trichobest hair serum Increasing blood flow to the scalp providing nutrients to the scalp.
Improving condition of the damaged hair, increasing hair moisture and protecting
hair against damaging environmental factors and other stress factors.
How to use Granvalor Trichobest Hair Serum : 1. Ensure hair and scalp is completely dry before its application.
2. Depending on the affected area, spray 2ml (0.200ml for each pump) directly onto the thinning areas of the scalp.
3. Increase or decrease quantity according to the specific condition.
4. Massage gently into the scalp till it’s absorbed.
5. Leave on for couple of hours or overnight to facilitate penetration of the active ingredients into the scalp before washing hair.
6. Wash hands thoroughly after its application.
For best results use twice daily