Ingredients of atogla lotion :
Aloe Vera Topical, Aqua Topical,
Diazolidinyl Urea Topical,
Borage Seed Oil Topical,
Butyrospermum Parkii Topical,
Gamma Linolenic Acid Topical,
Mineral Oil Topical,
Triethanolamine Topical and Wheat Germ Oil Topical,
Steareth-10 Allyl Ether Topical,
Stearic Acid Topical.
Atogla lotion's uses :
Atogla lotion helps in healing of acute as well as chronic wounds.
It raising the levels of the antioxidant enzymes such as superoxide dismutase, catalase and glutathione reductase.
Atogla lotion providing the soothing effect, hydrating the stratum corneum layer of the skin,
Atogla prevents the hair damage; treating the seborrhoeic dermatitis; providing omega-6 essential fatty acids; providing intense moisturisation; lowering the water loss from the skin; showing the progression of wounds; providing conditioning effects on the skin; improving the skin penetration; providing intense moisturisation; reducing the inflammation; healing the wounds; softening the hair strands;
How to use Atogla Lotion :
- Atogla Lotion do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying atogla Lotion. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying atogla's Lotion.
- Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling.
- Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this Dermadew's Lotion in your eyes or nose or mouth